Compiling for .NET 2.0 -> BigIntegerLibrary

May 30, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Hi,

I have tried to compile ZXing.Net using Mono / .NET2.0 as "target framework", but I received an error in the "PDF417HighLevelEncoder" class because the "BigIntegerLibrary" wasn't defined. So I downloaded this library but I continue receiving other compilation errors in the same file, so I suppose you are using a different library for Big Integers... Could you tell me which library are you using?

Coordinator
May 30, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I'm not absolutly sure what you are trying but the solution from the repository and the .net 2.0 project should be buildable out of the box.

If you are using your one project file you have to define the constant NET20 in the project settings. The source of the BigIntegerLibrary is included in the repository and compiles as a replacement for the big integer support of .net 4.0 if the constant is defined. There is no external binary dependency.

May 30, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Edited May 30, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I was trying to build the project from the ZXing.Net.Source.0.6.0.0.zip file when I found this error, but I will try to build the project from the repository tomorrow...

Thanks.

Coordinator
May 30, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Ah, I understand.

The zip archive includes the project files but the solution is missing. My fault.

Next version will provide a more complete source code archive.