Other Available Downloads
- changes of the java version are reflected until 2014/03/13
- basic support for CMYK color space
- new BarcodeWriter for WPF
- compatibility fixes for PCL and WinRT components
- MSI is disabled by default because of to many false-positives
- VIN support for the ResultParser
- new option for the error correction level of PDF417 for rendering
- basic ECI support for PDF417
- many other small bug fixes and improvements
- PDBs are source server indexed against svn (svn.exe has to be in search path)
Was in a really tight bind, needed barcode functionality but no money for the project to pay for commercial code with no access to the source. This library is superb, integrated it into my win forms NET 4 App in hours and was generating away. Great software!
on Jan 28, 2016 at 5:20 PM
on Aug 6, 2015 at 4:59 PM
It works great in my project decoding the PDF417 format barcode. The sample codes are very useful. Thank you so much!!!
on Jan 16, 2015 at 4:53 PM
not working very well on my winrt tablet app
on Oct 20, 2014 at 10:18 PM
Very helpful works like a charm... Is the best one I tried around here...
on Jul 25, 2014 at 5:02 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.