Windows Phone 8.1 XAML support and demo

Coordinator
Jun 16, 2014 at 7:23 PM
It should work with WP8.1.
But you should try to use the WP8 demo or Windows Store demo as the base for your sample.
Coordinator
Jun 19, 2014 at 5:46 PM
In most cases the image from the camera isn't properly provided to the barcode reader class.
For example sometimes the image is rotated because of portrait or landscape mode.
Or sometimes the values for the height and the width of the image is wrong in combination with the raw RBG values.

I need some more information. Do you have a code snippet or a small demo project?
Can you please save a captured image to disk and send it to me?
Coordinator
Jun 24, 2014 at 7:24 PM
I looked through the code of your sample but can't find any error at the moment. Because I don't have a development device I can't debug it.
Do you have a captured image with a QR code for me which you can send me? It has to be created with your sample app.
Coordinator
Jul 1, 2014 at 8:24 PM
You can use the option "AutoRotate". But it has some impacts for the decoding performance.
         var reader = new BarcodeReader
            {
               AutoRotate = true
            };
         var result = reader.Decode(bitmap);
Coordinator
Jul 1, 2014 at 8:54 PM
You are right. In that case the rotation should not be a real problem.
I don't have any other idea what the problem is in your case.
Coordinator
Jul 11, 2014 at 7:52 PM
I tried to decode your samples. Without success.
And I tried them with the online version of the java zxing decoder: http://zxing.org/w/decode.jspx
No success. Perhaps it is because of a combination of the missing quiet zone around the code and the perspective transformation.